It’s as easy as A-B-C.
A: Admit to God that you are a sinner in need of a savior and ask Him to forgive you of your sin.
- Romans 3:23 states: For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
- I John 1: 8,9 states: If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.)
B: Believe (in your heart) that Jesus paid the penalty for our sins, that he was crucified, buried, and God raised Him again on the third day.
- (Romans 6:23 states: For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.)
C: Confess (with your mouth) that Jesus is Lord and surrender control of your life to Him.
- Romans 10: 9,10 states: That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord”, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
- I John 5: 13, 14 states: I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.
If you have prayed to receive Jesus as your Savior, please contact us and let us know. We will send you some material to help you in your spiritual walk. Also, please attend a church near you (ours if you are local) and tell the pastor of your decision. Regular fellowship with other believers is essential.